Hey Guys,
I've got my January exams coming up soon, and I'm kinda bricking it. I've got 5 exams in total 4 of which are maths. I'm ok at maths I know that these exams won't be a walk in the park. I pretty sure that the S2 exam will kill me, and that the simplex part in D2 will be worse than hell. You never know they might decide to add an inpossible question again in the D2 paper. I remember that impossible question; the worst part was that it was the penultimate part of a big question. So I spent like 20 mins one the whole question before I got to that part. Got 5 mins into that part, souly convinced that I was doing the right thing, until I got 2x+15+16 = 2x+36 (or something like that). I just thought to myself "Fuck!". I left it at that and went on to the next question. About 5 months later turns out I got a B in the Paper, but so did everyone else who sat it... suspicious...?
I just thought I'd start a blog to see what's like, and hopefully get an unbiased response from my faceless audience about the good and the bad times i'll most likely be having while posting on this blog. Just thought it'd be lol. Im new to the blogging thing so any comments are welcome ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment