I haven't had that much to eat today and was feeling a bit peckish so me and my friend made some of these. I haven't come up with a name with yet though; any suggestions? The sandwich consists of 2 pieces of toast, 1 piece of French toast, an egg, 2 waffles, hp sauce, some maple syrup, and finally; 8 rashes of bacon. Here's the construction:
Toast
Maple syrup
Bacon x4
French toast
Hp sauce
Waffles x2
Bacon x4
Toast
I just thought I'd start a blog to see what's like, and hopefully get an unbiased response from my faceless audience about the good and the bad times i'll most likely be having while posting on this blog. Just thought it'd be lol. Im new to the blogging thing so any comments are welcome ^_^
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Hungry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment