Friday, 6 January 2012

How wrong all men are...

I'm going to admit this straight off the bat, I don't understand how women think, and to be perfectly honest I don't think they know how they think. I have provided a curve that explains how
how wrong all men in the world are to most women. At first all men are born with this original sin thus the start life being wrong. Then when you meet a girl/woman and she's being stand-offish with you, you ask. You've now become 2 times more wrong than you started off with; because, by some divine power, you should just know what's wrong. After that the woman usually asks you to apologise or better yet expects you to apologise. So you either miss a bullet by apologising and being 2 time more wrong than before, because you don't know why your apologising for. Or, you can not apologise and become 4 time more wrong than before (2 times more wrong for not apologising, then another 2 time more wrong for not knowing why your not apologising). While this entire process is happening you getting the most evil, dirty looks you will ever see in your life. Just a tip also, the more women there are, the more wrong you become; for example: if there are two women and you have to ask what is wrong, you become 4 times more wrong due to there being twice as many women then there were in the first place, thus resulting in the exponential graph. I'm not applying this to all women, but there are a lot of women out there that are like this. So, in summary, men be warned. Women, help us men out a bit, we're not all Sherlock Holmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment