Thursday, 5 January 2012

First Entry - About my day

Hey guys, just kinda started this blog up for lols; and to see how many people are interested in my weekly goings on. I haven't really gotten up to much this week, just went back to college yesterday (Im studying maths, further maths further, and physics at A2). The only thing I miss when on holiday is the atmosphere around school you get; as for the schoolwork, I've lost all passion and drive and find it epically tedious.

I have no idea what im going to do with my life though, Im not 100% on going to uni, so im not going to make a life changing decision like that until I have no doubts. I've decided instead to become a firefighter when I can. I'd love to hear any advice or thoughts on becoming a firefighter. I would like to start a blog when I start the training so that way others can see what its like to go through the whole process.

Just came back from the pub with some friends and had the nicest pear cider, it was koppenberg (I think that's how it's spelt). If you don't have a sweet tooth then I don't think you'd like it, but it does have a rich sweet taste. But the best drink i've had would be: 2 parts vodka to 1 part Malibu then as much or as little Pepsi/Coke as you like. If you put enough Pepsi so you can't taste the alcohol then you can down then pretty fast, one way to ensure that the night will be... eventful.
Btw i'm new to the blogging thing so, any ideas, advice or even criticisms would be much obliged, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment