Good sites to check out
- I was browsing about the Internet, as one usually ends up doing, and stumbled upon "Stumbleupon" which is a brilliant site. All you do is, if you sign up, you just choose your interest from a list and and click "stumble" and it will take you to a random website that is generally really interesting. For example: I quite enjoy the science of body language and so it took me to a site with an article about how to read body language in great detail. In short; just check it out it's fantastic.
- Another site which I find really useful and now go on regularly is Visionary Gateway. It's a forum mainly targeted for creativity, for example: Film, T.V, Music Architecture, Design, etc. The other members of the forum are really engaging and will answer any questions you have quickly and in depth. Basically if you'd like to find some other creative people out there, get into a unique new world then just click away.
- I started to run out of video clips to edit so, as per usual, I turned to the internet. The internet then turn me to a lovely and immensely resourceful site pond5. It's go shed load of small clips on everything that you could think of, and is like your own personal Shangri La if your into video editing, and you don't have to pay royalties. They also have a load of sound files and after effects which are equally useful. The only drawback is that you have pay a commission for each video/music clip in order to get rid of the watermark., but then again you could just download it anyway and keep the watermark (it's not that obvious that it's there half the time). Or just do what we all do whenever you find something like that: turn to google/forum. After 10 mins of that you probably got yourself a better site with a smaller watermark, or better yet, without the watermark. Anyway, if your into video editing or just to see some cool clips have a look, tell me what you think.
- On another note, I should be making some more videos for my youtube channel in the coming week. I'll upload any I make then post them on here anyway, but please comment and tell me your thoughts. I have no idea if what I'm making is brilliant or bull-crap, so let me know what's on your mind.
- Also, got bored, started plying some FFXII:

No comments:
Post a Comment